- Account Options
- You may also be interested in...
- Product | Nonlinear Oscillations, Dynamical Systems and Bifurcations of Vector Fields
- John Guckenheimer
Browse titles authors subjects uniform titles series callnumbers dewey numbers starting from optional.
- Nonlinear Oscillations, Dynamical Systems, and Bifurcations of Vector Fields.
- Navigation menu;
- Account Options?
- Pretentiousness: Why It Matters!
- Astronomy and the Climate Crisis (Astronomers Universe)?
- Download Nonlinear Oscillations, Dynamical Systems, And Bifurcations Of Vector Fields 1983.
- Log in to Wiley Online Library!
See what's been added to the collection in the current 1 2 3 4 5 6 weeks months years. Your reader barcode: Your last name:. Cite this Email this Add to favourites Print this page. You must be logged in to Tag Records.
- Navigation menu.
- Achieving Economic Development in the Era of Globalization.
- Preventing falls and fractures.
- Account Options.
- New Developments in Computational Fluid Dynamics: Proceedings of the Sixth International Nobeyama Workshop on the New Century of Computational Fluid Dynamics, Nobeyama, Japan, April 21 to 24, 2003 (Notes on Numerical Fluid Mechanics and Multidisciplinary.
- Download Nonlinear Oscillations, Dynamical Systems, And Bifurcations Of Vector Fields .
Broken link? Online Table of contents only Broken link? In the Library Request this item to view in the Library's reading rooms using your library card. Order a copy Copyright or permission restrictions may apply. We will contact you if necessary.
To learn more about Copies Direct watch this short online video. Need help?
How do I find a book? Can I borrow this item? Can I get a copy? Can I view this online?
You may also be interested in...
Product | Nonlinear Oscillations, Dynamical Systems and Bifurcations of Vector Fields
Add to Wishlist. USD Sign in to Purchase Instantly. Overview An application of the techniques of dynamical systems and bifurcation theories to the study of nonlinear oscillations. Taking their cue from Poincare, the authors stress the geometrical and topological properties of solutions of differential equations and iterated maps.
Numerous exercises, some of which require nontrivial algebraic manipulations and computer work, convey the important analytical underpinnings of problems in dynamical systems and help readers develop an intuitive feel for the properties involved. Product Details Table of Contents. Average Review. Write a Review. Related Searches. Analysis and Simulation of Chaotic Systems. Beginning with realistic mathematical or verbal models of physical or biological phenomena, the author derives Beginning with realistic mathematical or verbal models of physical or biological phenomena, the author derives tractable models for further mathematical analysis or computer simulations.
For the most part, derivations are based on perturbation methods, and the majority of the text View Product. Applied Cyber-Physical Systems. Applied Cyber-Physical Systems presents the latest methods and technologies in the area of cyber-physical systems Applied Cyber-Physical Systems presents the latest methods and technologies in the area of cyber-physical systems including medical and biological applications.
Cyber-physical systems CPS integrate computing and communication capabilities by monitoring, and controlling the physical systems via embedded hardware